1 Min Read
May 31 (Reuters) - Novartis
* Novartis CEO Joe Jimenez says there has been no change to plans for the Swiss drugmaker's Roche stake
* Novartis is open for opportunity to exit Roche stake but is "in no hurry to sell"
* Novartis CEO says "we don't need a big deal" and that the company sticking to strategy of bolt-on acquisitions
* Jimenez says disbanding stand-alone cell and gene therapy unit in 2016 reduced costs, increased speed of decisionmaking on CAR-T oncology program
* Novartis says book value of current Alcon division is around $21 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by John Miller)