BRIEF-Fidelity Southern Corp names Charles Christy as CFO
* Current CFO Stephen H. Brolly will continue to serve company as an officer in Fidelity Southern and Fidelity Bank Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 4 Omnicell Inc:
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.31, revenue view $180.8 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Omnicell announces first quarter 2017 results
* Sees Q2 2017 non-gaap earnings per share $0.21 to $0.27
* Q1 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.06
* Q1 GAAP loss per share $0.29
* Sees q2 2017 revenue $172 million to $178 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.02 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 revenue $150.9 million versus I/B/E/S view $152.4 million
* Sees FY 2017 non GAAP revenue $720 million to $740 million
* Sees FY 2017 non-GAAP earnings per share $1.22 to $1.34
* FY2017 earnings per share view $1.36, revenue view $748.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, June 23 General Motors Co has agreed to settle federal lawsuits by as many as 203 plaintiffs over defective ignition switches in its vehicles, a Friday court filing shows.
SAO PAULO, June 23 Brazil's agriculture minister prepared to travel to the United States on Friday to fight a ban on imports of fresh Brazilian beef, which hit shares of local meatpackers and revived concerns about the image of the world's largest beef exporter.