BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
April 28 Time Inc
* Time inc. Board comments on interest in company; determines to pursue the company's own strategic plan
* Time inc- management affirms 2017 financial outlook
* Time inc- digital ad revenues are expected to grow to more than $600 million in 2017
* Time inc - affirmed that we remain on track with financial outlook for year
* Time inc - board of directors "evaluated a number of expressions of interest with assistance of external advisors"
* Time inc - following review, board has determined that company will continue to pursue its strategic plan
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $1.25, revenue view $3.00 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.
May 26 Hackers used malware to steal customer payment data from most of Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc's restaurants over a span of three weeks, the company said on Friday, adding to woes at the chain whose sales had just started recovering from a string of food safety lapses in 2015.