Feb 14 (Reuters) - Golden Queen Mining Co Ltd
* Golden Queen announces 2016 preliminary operating results
* Sees 2016 production totaling 19,030 ounces of gold and 194,792 ounces of silver
* Golden Queen Mining Co Ltd - site operating costs for 2016 were $13.02 per ton processed for 2016
* Golden Queen Mining Co Ltd says sustaining capital investment is expected to peak during first half of 2017 and decline sharply in future years
* Golden Queen Mining Co Ltd - approximately $20 million of sustaining capital investment is budgeted for 2017
* Golden Queen Mining Co Ltd - "Expect second half of 2017 to be strongly cash generative"
* Golden Queen Mining - anticipates increasing gold production levels, decreasing unit costs throughout 2017, 2018, driven by transition to mining in east pit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: