BRIEF-Dynegy reaches tentative agreement regarding Illinois Power generating notes restructuring
Oct 3 Dynegy Inc
* $825 million in existing 2018, 2020 and 2032 Genco notes will be exchanged
* Dynegy reaches tentative agreement regarding Illinois Power generating notes restructuring
* Agreement in principle with illinois power generating co, ad hoc group of Genco bondholders to restructure $825 million in unsecured debt
* Genco to continue making interest payments on Genco notes, with payments netted against proposed cash consideration
* Notes to be exchanged for $210 million in new 7-year co's unsecured notes, $139 million cash consideration, 10 million Dynegy Inc. warrants
* Notes to be exchanged for 10 million Dynegy Inc. warrants with a 7-year tenor and strike price of $35 per share
* Co, Genco, ad HOC Group have agreed holders of Genco notes who enter into RSA on, before agreed date will be paid pro rata share of $9 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.