BRIEF-Dealnet executes agreement to acquire $29 mln finance receivable portfolio
Dec 23 Dealnet Capital Corp
* Total consideration for portfolio to consist of cash payment on closing of $22.5 million, issuance of 12.5 million shares valued at $6.7 million
* Dealnet capital corp says total consideration for portfolio will also consist of issuance of 12.5 million common shares valued at $6.7 million
* On closing of deal, will simultaneously securitize certain contracts from portfolio to fund cash portion of transaction
* Dealnet capital corp says total consideration for portfolio will consist of a cash payment on closing of $22.5 million less certain adjustments
* Dealnet also expects to execute a separate funding agreement for ongoing new originations with partner
* Dealnet executes agreement to acquire $29 million finance receivable portfolio Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Volvo and Autoliv team up with Nvidia for self-driving cars
STOCKHOLM, June 27 Volvo Cars and Swedish car safety supplier Autoliv have signed a deal with U.S. firm Nvidia Corp, best known for its graphics technology in computer games, to develop software systems for self-driving cars.
France's JCDecaux, America Movil create joint venture in Mexico
June 27 France's JCDecaux said on Tuesday it will create a joint venture with Mexican telecommunications group America Movil by merging their out of home (OOH) advertising businesses.