PRESS DIGEST- British Business - April 28
April 28 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 4 Mcdermott International Inc
* Mcdermott awarded offshore EPCI contract from Saudi ARAMCO
* Third fast-track project awarded from Saudi ARAMCO to Mcdermott in past 18 months
* Currently executing EPCI work for Saudi ARAMCO on nine jackets offshore Saudi Arabia, which are expected to be delivered in Q3 2017
* Contract award will be reflected in Mcdermott's Q4 2016 backlog.
* Work on contract is expected to be executed through Q4 of 2017. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Modi launched $133 billion, five-year recovery plan in 2015