Oct 3 Seadrill Partners
* Says receives notice of force majeure from Tullow Ghana Limited for the West Leo drilling contract effective Oct. 3
* Company disputes Tullow's claim for Force Majeure and will enforce all its rights as per the contract and governing law
* The West Leo has most recently been employed on the TEN development project in Ghana
* Says Tullow claims this field is subject to a drilling moratorium by the government of Ghana due to the ongoing arbitration proceedings before the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea to determine the delineation of a disputed border
* says strongly believes that the grounds required for a Force Majeure claim have not been met Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Terje Solsvik)
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.