Oct 3 Blackrock:
* "Equity and bond returns are becoming more correlated and
could fall in tandem, while rising long-term yields are a tail
* Central bank asset purchases smothered volatility, pushed
investors to take greater risks, but could see short bursts of
* China's "yuan stability and debt build-up remain
* "We prefer shorter-duration U.S. government bonds and
favor selected Eurozone peripheral debt over other sovereigns"
* Expect U.S. Fed to press on with slow interest rate
* "A divisive U.S. Presidential election is the top
* "Dividend stocks may come under pressure from higher bond
yields, so we prefer companies that can sustainably grow
* "Near-term China risks have receded amid a gradual
currency depreciation and a pick-up in Asia'S export machine"
Further company coverage: