Oct 5 Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc
* Alnylam pharmaceuticals discontinues revusiran development
* Decision to discontinue development of revusiran does not affect patisiran
* Decision to discontinue development of revusiran does not affect any other investigational rnai therapeutic program in development
* Upon recommendation of endeavour phase 3 study dmc to suspend dosing, decided to discontinue development of revusiran
* Alnylam pharmaceuticals inc says decision does not impact patisiran or any other rnai therapeutic program in development
* Subsequently reviewed unblinded endeavour data which revealed an imbalance of mortality in revusiran arm as compared to placebo
* Reaffirms its "alnylam 2020" guidance and remains committed to advancement of investigational rnai therapeutics Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
One dead in ENI Congo oil platform fire
BRAZZAVILLE, Dec 3 One person was killed in a fire on an oil platform operated by ENI Congo off the coast of the Congo Republic city of Pointe-Noire, the government said.
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.