BRIEF-Global Infratech and Finance seeks members' nod for consolidation of shares
* Says seeks members' nod for consolidation of shares from face value of 1 rupee per share to 10 rupees per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 7 Agricultural Bank of China Ltd :
* application has been made to stock exchange for listing of and permission to deal in notes by way of debt issues
* Listing of notes is expected to become effective on 8 december 2016
* U.S.$500 mln guaranteed notes issued by inventive global investments limited Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it plans to invest up to 350 million yuan ($51.18 million) to boost capital in its joint-stock bank
HONG KONG, June 23 Hong Kong's banking regulator said on Friday it would delay by a year the implementation of global rules designed to rein in banks' trading risks, in the first signs a United States-led pushback on post-crisis rules is having ripple effects in Asia.