BRIEF-First Abu Dhabi Bank appoints Martyn Hoccom as acting group treasurer
* Appoints Martyn Hoccom as acting group treasurer Source: http://bit.ly/2t2HGKN Further company coverage:
Dec 21 Raymond James Financial Inc :
* Raymond James Financial - Nov record net loans at Raymond James Bank of $15.5 billion grew 15 percent over last year's Nov and 2 percent over preceding month
* Raymond James Financial reports November 2016 operating data
* Nov. total securities commissions and fees of $336 million increased 25 percent compared to November 2015
* Nov. financial assets under management reached $77.8 billion, up 13 percent over November 2015
* Raymond James - Nov client assets under administration reached $608.1 billion, reflecting growth of 20 percent over nov 2015 and 1 percent over october 2016
* Raymond James Financial -investment banking revenues continued to be soft in Nov.; expect activity levels "to remain subdued throughout holiday season" Further company coverage:
CLEVELAND, June 28 Ohio's Republican-controlled legislature voted on Wednesday to freeze enrollment in the state's Medicaid healthcare insurance for the poor, setting the stage for a showdown with Republican Governor John Kasich, who favors expanding the program.
SHANGHAI, June 29 China will push to diversify how it pays the healthcare costs for its nearly 1.4 billion people in a bid to stem "irrational growth" of medical costs, the finance ministry said in a statement on Thursday.