BRIEF-Glenmark Pharma gets ANDA approval for olmesartan medoxomil tablets
* Says glenmark Pharmaceuticals receives ANDA approval for olmesartan medoxomil tablets, 5 mg, 20 mg and 40 mg
Feb 8 HNI Corp
* HNI Corp says on February 6, 2017, approved closure of its Colville, Washington hearth manufacturing facility
* HNI Corp says to consolidate Colville production into existing hearth manufacturing facilities
* HNI Corp says anticipates closure and consolidation of Colville facility to be substantially completed by end of Q3 2017
* HNI Corp says corporation estimates realignment will save $2.8 million annually beginning in Q4 2017.
* HNI Corp says corporation anticipates charges related to closure and consolidation will impact pre-tax earnings an estimated $6.7 million. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_05262017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 11:00 am: Container Corporation earnings conference call in New Delhi. 5:00 pm: RBI to release weekly foreign exchange data in Mumbai. GMF: LIVECHAT - OPEC REVIEW Gavin Maguire,
May 25 A federal judge ordered United Parcel Service Inc to pay nearly $247 million in damages and penalties for "illegally shipping" large volumes of untaxed cigarettes in New York state and City, a court filing showed on Thursday.