ZURICH, April 25 - UBS's chairman said a default by Greece is seen by the International Monetary Fund as "systemically controllable" and he believed it would have a negligible impact on the Swiss bank itself, according to a newspaper interview published on Saturday.
HANOI, April 25 - Vietnam's central bank will acquire all shares in a small, loss-making bank in Hanoi, a unit of Ocean Group Co, to ensure the banking system's safety, the second move in less than two months as it seeks to clean up the fragmented sector.
* Announces the dissolution of Bosques De Cantabria SA and Bosques 2000 SL after the decision of Madrid's Commercial Court No. 2 Source text for Eikon:
* Following the decision of winding-up of the company Universal Multimedia SA Euronext will proceed to the delisting the company's shares from Euronext Paris
LONDON, April 24 (IFR) - Pricing will be crucial for a wave of new bank capital deals as investors force issuers to pay up on trickier names, particularly against a choppier market backdrop.
SOFIA, April 24 - The Bulgarian central bank said it will challenge a court decision setting the date of insolvency of Corporate Commercial Bank (Corpbank) which could be important to recovering assets.
* Is unable to present a plan for a compulsory composition and request that company is declared bankrupt
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., April 23 - After a two-week blackout at Atlantic City's Revel Casino, a power supplier has agreed to turn the lights back on at the failed gambling resort under a temporary deal reached in court with its new owner.
April 23 - Creditors of the bankrupt operating unit of Caesars Entertainment Corp said they wanted to stop the casino company from extending the period when it has exclusive control of its Chapter 11 reorganization so other plans could be proposed.
* In talks with Gulf investor, no agreement reached (Recasts, adds fresh quotes)
- M&A: UPDATE 4-Ferdinand Piech resigns, ending an era at Volkswagen
- IPOs: New Issue- Leeds prices 500 mln euro 2022 bond
- Private Capital: Canadian media company Stingray unveils IPO plans
- Hedge Funds: Seven billionaires in Britain's top-25 richest hedge fund managers' list
- Regulatory News: Traders alarmed oil glut is a strain on West Texas storage tanks
Free Deals Newsletter
Nulla Tempor Porro Odit Cillum Veniam Ea. Minima Sed Veritatis Id. Ad Aliquid Dicta Modi.