TOKYO, May 26 - Skymark Airlines Inc's biggest creditor, aircraft leasing company Intrepid Aviation Ltd , plans to try to block ANA Holdings Inc from taking a 16.5 percent stake in the failed Japanese discount carrier, two people said.
* Says agreement with creditors in the company 10 units has received acceptance from majority of their creditors
* Say Court Of Greenland arranged meeting with creditors of Nunaminerals A/S on June 5, at 11:00 Greenland time
* Receives communication from its supplier Cisco regarding commercial debt renegotiation Amper has with the company
LONDON, May 22 (IFR) - A handful of financial issuers have looked beyond the public market this year to bolster their balance sheets, and while it can provide a way for borrowers to raise much-needed capital, this route is not for everyone.
* Said on Thursday it had informed the Commercial Court of Madrid that the company started negotiations with creditors on its debt restructuring under pre-insolvency proceeding(article 5bis of the Insolvency Law 22/2003)
* Said on Thursday management board decided to file an application for the opening of insolvency proceedings with the competent local court of Hamburg following the existing over-indebtedness of the company
* Court in Wroclaw, Poland, announces the company's insolvency with possibility of arrangement with its creditors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
May 20 - Cliffs Natural Resources Inc said on Wednesday it was seeking court protection from creditors of its Wabush iron ore mine and related assets in Eastern Canada, four months after it sought similar protection for its other Canadian iron ore assets.
May 20 - A U.S. bankruptcy judge on Wednesday cleared the way for RadioShack Corp to sell its brand name and customer data to a Standard General affiliate for about $26 million, rejecting a competing bidder's claim that the auction process was unfair.
- M&A: UPDATE 1-UK's Haven Power to provide Thames Water with renewable energy
- IPOs: Standard Chartered, Nordea marketing Samurai bonds
- Private Capital: Cerberus, Bain sell stakes in Japanese companies as market soars
- Hedge Funds: Star hedge fund trader Rokos hires Vladimirov from Graticule - source
- Regulatory News: Amazon pays $16 mln tax in Germany, while making $11.9 bln sales
Free Deals Newsletter
Neque Dolorem Accusantium Laborum Cupidatat Sequi. Aliqua Pariatur Magni Aute Dolore Minima Quisquam. Laboris Quaerat Ex Error Enim.