* Under terms of agreement, substantially all of assets would be sold for approximately $73.0 million
LONDON, May 25 Lawyers advising Dominic Chappell knew he had previously been declared bankrupt before he led the acquisition of the BHS department store chain from retail tycoon Philip Green, British lawmakers were told on Wednesday.
* OKD unit says group has not received any direct financing offers, but has three indicative offers
* Court in Warsaw, Poland, decided on May 25 to open accelerated arrangement proceedings of company
* Decides to file motion for opening of accelerated arrangement proceedings under Polish restructuring law to court in Wroclaw, Poland Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Said on Tuesday that its unit, local train operator Cercanias Mostoles Navalcarnero SA, filed for insolvency after Madrid Superior Court denied to suspend a fine of 34.1 million euros ($38.0 million) imposed by Madrid Community
* Breitburn Energy Partners announces trading to begin on the OTC market
* Announces court approval of plan to deleverage its balance sheet, reducing long term debt by 40% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
WASHINGTON, May 24 U.S. Senator Dick Durbin, the second-ranking Democrat, on Tuesday expressed deep reservations with a Puerto Rico debt relief bill being debated by a House of Representatives panel this week.
- M&A: On eve of Greece visit, Putin says problems with EU can be solved
- IPOs: Lloyds bank shares reach break-even point for UK government sale
- Private Capital: UPDATE 2-Takata committee in rescue talks with KKR, other investors-sources
- Hedge Funds: Hedge funds, anticipating ECB buys, move into long-dated euro zone debt
- Regulatory News: GLOBAL MARKETS-Oil tops $50, lifts commodity stocks but Fed, China weigh
Free Deals Newsletter
Aliqua Commodi Tempora Excepteur Omnis Illum. Eu Enim Vitae Neque. Dicta Illo Quam Excepteur Quisquam Ullam.