* Says filed application with NCLT for initiation of Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process
* By an order of high court of republic of singapore co's s 51% -owned unit major insulation & links (mil) marketing pte was ordered to be wound up
* U.s. Department of state has signed and issued a presidential permit to construct Keystone XL pipeline.
* Responds that group is confident that it can restructure its existing commitments and continue as a going concern
TOKYO, March 24 Japan's Toshiba Corp has informed its main lenders it is planning for its U.S. nuclear unit Westinghouse Electric Co LLC to file for bankruptcy on March 31, people briefed on the matter said on Friday.
* CEO says 2017 profit depends on making ships already ordered
SEOUL, March 24 South Korea's Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co Ltd is expected to receive considerable calls from shipowners for "builder's default" if the company goes into court receivership, its CEO Jung Sung-leep said on Friday.
* U.S., Korean political uncertainty not helping (Adds KEPCO comment, debt)
TOKYO, March 24 Toshiba Corp's main lenders are asking Toshiba to submit a bankruptcy filing for its U.S. nuclear unit Westinghouse Electric Co LLC by the end of this month, the Nikkei business daily reported on Friday, without citing sources.
SEOUL/PARIS, March 24 South Korea's KEPCO , the likeliest suitor for Toshiba Corp's troubled nuclear business, is holding off from making an approach because of question marks over the scale of damage at the unit and political uncertainty in both South Korea and the United States, people with direct knowledge of the matter say.
- M&A: UPDATE 1-Fed gives four foreign banks 'living will' extension, faults Northern Trust
- IPOs: Barry Meyers to rejoin JPMorgan after almost two years at Barclays
- Private Capital: BRIEF-Private equity firm Cinven in talks to buy chemicals firm CHRYSO
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund manager Friedman to list investment fund in London
- Regulatory News: CORRECTED-Fed gives Northern Trust 'living will' extension along with four foreign banks
Free Deals Newsletter
Ex Tempor Nihil Aspernatur Cillum. Laboris Do Nihil Eiusmod. Molestiae Minim Aperiam Ratione Veritatis.