SAO PAULO, April 29 Sete Brasil Participações SA will file for protection from creditors as early as Friday, two sources said on Friday, as months of tussling with the rig builder's sole client and looming debt payments weighed on the company.
* Says coal mining operations subsidiary OKD board to discuss insolvency on May 3
* Board of management of df deutsche forfait ag therefore assumes that confirmation by court will become final no later than May 17, 2016
HONG KONG, April 29 Mongolian Mining Corp said it is continuing discussions with bondholders to restructure its bonds on which it missed a coupon payment last month.
April 29 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Board authorized voluntary assignment as co not able to meet obligations owing to creditors or fund operations of co or its subsidiaries
WILMINGTON, Del., April 28 Energy Futures Holdings Corp's plan to sell its Oncor power distribution business for about $19 billion to fund its exit from bankruptcy will not close as expected, a company lawyer told a U.S. Bankruptcy judge on Thursday.
ROME, April 28 The Bank of Italy has calculated that a draft law allowing creditors to recover bad debts without involving the court system could drastically reduce the length of time the process requires, a source familiar with the matter said.
* Lehman Brothers Inc. Trustee announces plans for additional distribution to unsecured general creditors
NEW YORK, April 28 Distressed U.S. companies including a coal producer, sporting goods retailer and brokerage firm received loans this year to sustain business while reorganizing, and the number will swell as troubled energy companies increasingly file for bankruptcy protection.
- M&A: Kenya's ARM Cement gets $140 mln equity investment from CDC Group
- IPOs: Vodafone India mandates for up to US$3bn IPO
- Private Capital: BRIEF-Point72 Asset Management reports 5.8 pct passive stake in Pernix Therapeutics
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund rich list king Alan Howard dethroned
- Regulatory News: BRIEF-Smart Employee Benefits Q1 revenue increased 107.1 % to $23.4 mln
Free Deals Newsletter
Vel Culpa Nulla Nemo Ipsam. Iste Vel Ut Autem Id. Ex Quisquam Laborum Anim.