(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: What Investors Need to Know - Indonesia's Insolvency Regime http://www.fitchratings.com/creditdesk/reports/report_frame.cfm?rpt_id=751689 SINGAPORE/SYDNEY, September 22 (Fitch) Indonesia has established bankruptcy laws, and although Fitch notes that there has been some positive development with respect to creditor rights, the complex enforcement process continues to present risks to investors. Indone
Sept 23 - The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
LONDON, Sept 22 - Britain's biggest mobile operator EE has agreed to buy 58 stores from retailer Phones 4u for 2.5 million pounds ($4 million), after the retailer was placed in administration a week ago.
DETROIT, Sept 22 - A federal bankruptcy judge on Monday heard testimony from low-income families in Detroit who say they suffered hardships when the city cut off their water with no warning and are suing to prevent such shutoffs from happening again.
* Announces end of its insolvency proceedings and says a continuation plan has been put in place
Sept 22 - The foreign-owned operator of a northern Indiana toll road filed for bankruptcy on Sunday as traffic fell short of the projections that underpinned the 2006 groundbreaking deal to privatize the highway.
* Phones 4u administrators can confirm that a deal has been agreed with EE which will see mobile network firm pay £2,500,000 to acquire 58 Phones 4U Limited stores
LONDON, Sept 22 - Britain's biggest mobile operator EE said on Monday it had agreed to buy 58 stores from retailer Phones 4u, which was placed in administration a week ago.
Sept 22 - The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
(Adds Dixons Carphone also in talks for some Phones 4u stores)
- M&A: CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Lukoil CEO says Russian output will not fall in 2015
- IPOs: UPDATE 1-UK's Mothercare launches rights issue to fund revamp, closures
- Private Capital: Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions
- Hedge Funds: Barclays picks hedge fund platform founder to head wealth unit
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-Microsoft Xbox One set to launch in China on Sept 29
Free Deals Newsletter
Any Americans believing that their country is being bought up by the Chinese might want to think again, according to the Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment.
Vel Odit Voluptate Anim Quam Dolores Architecto. Cupidatat Aliquid Veniam Proident. Incididunt Nostrum Architecto Perspiciatis Aliqua Consequuntur.