* Aquion Energy Inc emerges from Chapter 11 bankruptcy status under new U.S.-based ownership Source text for Eikon:
CHICAGO, July 21 U.S. healthcare landlord Quality Care Properties Inc said on Friday that it can seek receivership for the country's second-largest nursing home chain, HCR ManorCare, after it failed to make a $79.6 million payment for current and past rent.
WILMINGTON, Del, July 21 A Delaware judge ruled Friday that wireless carrier Clearwire Corp was sold in 2013 for more than twice its fair value, a decision that dealt a stinging loss to the Aurelius Capital Management hedge fund which spent years battling to prove Clearwire was vastly underpriced.
BRIEF-Soupman Inc says entered debtor-in-possession loan in connection with chapter 11 proceeding - SEC filing
* In connection with chapter 11 case, co, original Soupman, Kiosk Concepts, Soupman Lending entered debtor-in-possession loan, security agreement
TORONTO, July 21 Sears Canada Inc said it would start liquidation sales on Friday at 54 stores that it plans to close as part of a court-approved restructuring plan to improve its performance following years of declining sales.
BRIEF-Georgia Power and Westinghouse and Wectec enters into an amendment and restatement of services agreement
* Georgia Power- on July 20, co and Westinghouse and Wectec entered into an amendment and restatement of services agreement dated June 9, 2017
* US Dataworks Inc says as part of its chapter 11 plan, company sold its business assets to a subsidiary of Bankers Bancorp Of Oklahoma, Inc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Paragon Offshore limited comments on chapter 11 filings related to Prospector Offshore
NEW YORK, July 20 Elias Sanchez, Governor Ricardo Rosselló’s liaison to Puerto Rico’s financial oversight board who has been criticized over his financial disclosures, resigned on Thursday.
- M&A: UPDATE 1-Dubai Aerospace raises $2.3 bln in bonds for AWAS deal
- IPOs: Tissue Regenix raises 40 mln stg to buy U.S. regenerative medicine firm
- Private Capital: Blackstone in talks to buy 40 pct of Israel cyber firm NSO -report
- Hedge Funds: Investors bet on comeback: UK's Alan Howard amasses $3 billion
- Regulatory News: Leucadia shares could gain as Jefferies, National Beef rebound -Barron's
Free Deals Newsletter
Modi Officia Nemo Illum Perspiciatis. Nemo Exercitation Consequat Numquam. Ullam Consectetur Fugit Illum Voluptate Nihil Enim.