* In order to minimize expenses and cash requirements corporation has idled its plant operations
July 29 Power producer NextEra Energy Inc said it agreed to buy bankrupt Texas power company Energy Future Holdings Corp's stake in Oncor Electric Delivery Co in a deal valued at about $18.4 billion.
SINGAPORE, July 29 Singapore oilfield services company Swiber Holdings Ltd said on Friday it has applied to place itself under judicial management instead of liquidation.
SAO PAULO, July 29 Embraer SA followed some competitors' move to offer discounts on certain business jets, but the Brazilian planemaker is now focused on maintaining pricing discipline, said Chief Executive Paulo Cesar Silva on a Friday earnings call. (Reporting by Brad Haynes)
SAO PAULO, July 29 Loans in a arrears at Banco Bradesco SA will probably climb to around 4.9 percent of outstanding credit, executives said Friday, reflecting the impact of a recession and a decision by Brazil's No. 3 listed bank to put the brakes on loan disbursements. (Reporting by Guillermo Parra-Bernal; Editing by Bernadette Baum)
* Continues to explore opportunities to re-establish company as a going concern in either its current or another form
July 29 Power producer NextEra Energy Inc said it had agreed to buy reorganized Energy Future Holdings Corp and its indirect stake in Oncor Electric Delivery Co in a deal with enterprise value of about $18.4 billion.
SAO PAULO, July 28 The judge overseeing the bankruptcy protection of Brazilian phone carrier Oi SA could force the company to call a shareholder vote on proposed changes to its board as soon as next week, according to a lawyer for an activist shareholder.
July 28 DBS Group Holdings, Singapore's biggest lender, said it expects to recover about half of its total exposure of S$700 million ($517.4 million) to Swiber Holdings Ltd, the oilfield services provider that filed to wind up operations.
SAO PAULO, July 28 Shares in Banco Bradesco SA sank on Thursday as a grimmer outlook for loan-loss provisions this year reignited concerns that a harsh recession and a deluge of refinancing requests may hamper profits at Brazil's No. 3 listed lender.
- M&A: UPDATE 3-SABMiller backs AB InBev offer for biggest-ever consumer takeover
- IPOs: UK banks lining up to re-open AT1 market
- Private Capital: UPDATE 1-Chinese consortium agrees $4.4 bln deal for Caesars online games
- Hedge Funds: Man Group's funds fall in first half, Brexit yet to hit flows
- Regulatory News: Chinese consortium agrees $4.4 bln deal for Caesars online games-sources
Free Deals Newsletter
Error Pariatur Architecto Mollit Accusantium. Quis Dicta Ipsam Totam Molestiae. Amet Consequuntur Explicabo Unde Voluptate.