NEW YORK, Feb 27 - Puerto Rico's debt-laden power authority, Prepa, said on Friday that it will hold off on presenting a restructuring plan as it tries to secure an extension of an agreement from creditors not to foreclose on its $9 billion in debt.
NEW YORK, Feb 27 - Puerto rico's debt-laden power authority, Prepa, said on Friday that it will hold off on presenting a restructuring plan to creditors as it continues to negotiate an extension of forbearance agreements with bondholders and lenders.
NEW YORK, Feb 27 - Billionaire Ira Rennert and his investment firm were ordered on Friday to pay $118.2 million after being found liable for looting a magnesium company to build one of the most expensive mansions in America.
NEW YORK, Feb 27 - Billionaire Ira Rennert and his investment firm were ordered on Friday to pay more than $118 million after being found liable for looting a magnesium company to build one of the most expensive mansions in America.
* African Minerals battered by Ebola, iron price rout (Adds information about the injunction)
London Feb 27 - African Minerals said on Friday its Chinese partner in the Tonkolili iron ore project in Sierra Leone, has taken on some of its multi-million dollar debt and is demanding repayment.
* Notified that lenders of $250 mln pre-export finance facility yesterday transferred interests in PXF facility to Shandong Steel Hong Kong Zengli Limited
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Personal Bankruptcy Filings Primed for Fifth Straight Annual Decline http://www.fitchratings.com/creditdesk/reports/report_frame.cfm?rpt_id=862227 NEW YORK, February 27 (Fitch) Annual U.S. personal bankruptcy filings are set for a fifth straight drop, though the rate of decline figures to level off over time as lending guidelines become more lax, according to Fitch Ratings in a new report. Fitch projec
LONDON, Feb 27 (IFR) - European companies that ditched the dollar market in favour of their home turf this year may soon return thanks to an improving cross-currency swap and a recovery in spreads.
RIO DE JANEIRO, Feb 27 - Brazil's judicial obmudswoman has removed the judge presiding over the criminal proceedings against entrepreneur Eike Batista citing media reports that he had been driving one of the fallen tycoon's seized automobiles.
- M&A: Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions
- IPOs: UPDATE 1-Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
- Private Capital: MOVES- PricewaterhouseCoopers, SuMi Trust, DBS Bank
- Hedge Funds: Activist hedge funds' assets swell six-fold in ten years
- Regulatory News: Google submits plans to expand Silicon Valley headquarters
Free Deals Newsletter
Quae Adipisci Quisquam Ratione Tempora Ab. Do Veniam Laboriosam Aliquam Omnis Cillum. Laboris Laboriosam Excepteur Quia.