BERLIN, Sept 19 Airlines Condor and Eurowings plan to provide flights to the Caribbean from Duesseldorf, meeting demand from Germans seeking winter sunshine after cancellations by insolvent Air Berlin.
BERLIN, Sept 19 Tour operator TUI's airline TUIfly is seeking to cut its costs by at least 30 million euros ($36 million) as it prepares to take back aircraft it has leased out to insolvent Air Berlin's Austrian unit Niki, a German paper reported.
* SAID ON MONDAY COURT OPENS INSOLVENCY PROCEEDINGS IN SELF-ADMINISTRATION FOR THE SUBSIDIARY EUROGRAPHICS DIGITAL GMBH
* Toys R Us Inc lists assets and liabilities between $1 billion to $10 billion - court document Further company coverage:
* Operations outside US, Canada not part of bankruptcy (Adds comments from CEO, analyst; background)
Sept 19 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Sept 18 Toys "R" Us Inc, the largest U.S. toy store chain, filed for bankruptcy protection on Monday, the latest sign of turmoil in the retail industry caught in a viselike grip of online shopping and discount chains.
* Toys R Us Inc commences court-supervised processes to implement financial restructuring
* Zetta Jet files for Chapter 11 protection to implement debt restructuring
* Lenders, DNB and Den Danske Bank have announced that no further funds will be available to either Renonorden AS or Renonorden ASA
- M&A: Former GSK CEO and ex-R&D boss move to biotech venture firms
- IPOs: Dana Gas sukuk UK trial adjourned until Thursday after injunction
- Private Capital: BRIEF-Neuberger Berman says Nb Private Equity Credit Opportunities Fund Lp closed on $1.1 billion of limited partner commitments
- Hedge Funds: Investors bet on comeback: UK's Alan Howard amasses $3 billion
- Regulatory News: MOVES-Prudential Financial, Brown Shipley, Angel Island
Free Deals Newsletter
Et Architecto Molestiae Deserunt. Ea Commodi Do Rem Nostrud Iure Laudantium. Minima Laborum Magni Ipsam.