Canon Inc (7751.T)
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA+" - R&I
MONACO Japanese sportswear giant Asics Corp will take over from Adidas as the official sponsor of the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF), a source with knowledge of the deal told Reuters on Friday. The IAAF is expected to announce the deal on Saturday.
MONACO Japanese sportswear giant Asics Corp will take over from Adidas as the official sponsor of the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF), a source with knowledge of the deal told Reuters on Friday.The IAAF is expected to announce the deal on Saturday. Adidas , who had signed an 11-year sponsorship deal with the IAAF that was set to run until 2019, said on Friday it was ending the deal three years early.
TOKYO, Oct 27 Japan's Nikkei share average edged down in choppy trade on Thursday morning as poor earnings forecasts from companies such as Nintendo and Canon disappointed the market, offsetting gains in domestic demand sensitive stocks.
* Q3 operating profit falls 48 pct vs year ago, below expectations
TOKYO, Oct 26 Japan's Canon Inc said on Tuesday its third quarter operating profit fell 48 percent, hurt by a strengthened yen following Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
* Signed an industrial agreement with Canon for the integration of its dynamic sensor on its radiology solutions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Japan's Canon Inc reports 19.9 pct stake in T2 Biosystems Inc as of September 21, 2016 - SEC filing
BRIEF-Canon sees oper profit of 7 bln yen in segment that includes Canon Tokki for FY ending Dec - Nikkei
* Tokyo Electron aims to boost operating profit at its display production equipment business to at least 12 billion yen in fiscal 2019 - Nikkei
Aug 19 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday: