Aeon Co Ltd (8267.T)
29 Jul 2016
* Aeon co ltd. Says to dramatically expand specialty store operations in Malaysia - Nikkei
* Says it enters into an agreement on taking over Men's clothes business from The Daiei Inc which is the wholly owned subsidiary of AEON CO LTD
* Says it completed acquiring a Kanagawa-based real estate at 6.41 billion yen from Sumitomo Mitsui Finance and Leasing Company, Limited on May 31
* Says it plans to buy a 7.84 percent stake (about 1.5 million shares) in Aeon Fantasy Co Ltd, on May 30
April 13 Mall operator Aeon Co Malaysia has established twin debt facilities to raise up to 1 billion ringgit ($260 million) in Islamic securities, according to a regulatory filing by credit rating agency RAM Ratings.
* IMAX says co and AEON Entertainment entered agreement for an IMAX theatre to be located at AEON cinema multiplex Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Aeon plans to triple number of large shopping malls it operates in Southeast Asia to 15 by 2020 - Nikkei Source text http://s.nikkei.com/201zhRo Further company coverage:
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Aeon Co Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : MarketLine
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.