Facebook Inc (FB.O)
31 Jul 2015
* At close: Dow down 0.03 pct, S&P flat, Nasdaq up 0.33 pct (Updates with stock moves after the bell)
* At close: Dow down 0.03 pct, S&P flat, Nasdaq up 0.33 pct (Updates to close, adds comment, detail on quarterly results)
- Facebook Inc's shares fell as much as 5 percent on Thursday, after the company's weak advertising sales growth outlook dampened investor expectations boosted by Google Inc's strong report earlier this month. | Video
* Dow down 0.08 pct, S&P down 0.07, Nasdaq up 0.34 pct (Updates to afternoon)
* Dow up 0.02 pct, S&P unchanged, Nasdaq up 0.38 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.37 pct, S&P 0.41 pct, Nasdaq 0.45 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.45 pct, S&P 0.48 pct, Nasdaq 0.47 pct (Updates to open)
* Futures down: Dow 44 pts, S&P 7 pts, Nasdaq 5 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
* Facebook and Whole Foods fall after the bell following reports
(The Day Ahead is an email and PDF publication that includes the day's major stories and events, analyses and other features. To receive The Day Ahead, Eikon users can register at . Thomson One users can register at RT/DAY/US. All times in ET/GMT) WEEK AHEAD
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Facebook Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.