Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT.N)
20 Aug 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$54,632.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||317.39|
WASHINGTON, Aug 13 - The U.S. Defense Department on Wednesday said it had further eased limits on flights of some Lockheed Martin Corp F-35 fighter jets that were imposed after a June 23 engine failure that grounded the F-35 fleet for over three weeks.
* Countries tilting procurement to develop own expertise (Adds link to graphic)
KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 12 - Spurred by tensions with China, Southeast Asian nations are building up their own defence industries, channelling fast-growing military budgets to develop local expertise and lower their dependence on big U.S. and European arms suppliers.
* End of Russian military drills near Ukraine border lifts markets
WASHINGTON - Military officials hope to prevent the kind of confusion that followed a recent engine failure that grounded Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35 fighter jets for more than three weeks, the U.S. Air Force's top officer said on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON, July 30 - Military officials hope to prevent the kind of confusion that followed a recent engine failure that grounded Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35 fighter jets for more than three weeks, the U.S. Air Force's top officer said on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON, July 29 - U.S. authorities have loosened some flight restrictions on Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35 fighter jets, allowing pilots to fly faster and take tighter curves, as military officials investigate a massive engine failure that grounded the entire fleet of warplanes for over three weeks.
- Lockheed Martin Corp, the Pentagon's largest defense supplier, reported a 3.5 percent rise in quarterly profit on Tuesday and raised its full-year earnings forecast, sending its shares up more than 2 percent.
* Records pension income of $85 mln (Adds revised 2014 profit forecast, share price)
- Lockheed Martin Corp , the Pentagon's largest defense supplier, reported a 3.5 percent rise in quarterly profit as higher interest rates lowered its pension liability.
|The Boeing Company (BA.N)||$127.35||+1.77|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX.N)||$109.71||+1.15|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$95.77||+1.05|
|General Dynamics Corporation (GD.N)||$123.48||+1.67|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC.N)||$128.17||+1.16|
|Raytheon Company (RTN.N)||$96.66||+1.60|
|L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (LLL.N)||$109.28||+1.53|
|Textron Inc. (TXT.N)||$38.94||+0.65|
|Textron Inc. (TXT_pa.N)||--||--|
|Textron Inc. (TXT_pb.N)||--||--|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.