Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT.N)
24 Aug 2016
* Lockheed Martin awarded $79.5 million contract to provide an open architecture combat management system for the U.S. Navy's frigates
BRIEF-Integrated Core Strategies (US) LLC reports 4.5 pct passive stake in Lockheed Martin as of aug. 12
* Integrated Core Strategies (US) LLC reports 4.5 percent passive stake in lockheed martin corp as of Aug. 12- Sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2bBb9VV) Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, Aug 19 Lockheed Martin Corp has been awarded a $10 billion contract to support the C-130J aircraft production program, the Pentagon said on Friday. (Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Eric Walsh)
* Said on Thursday would continue delivering AIS RX PRO to BLQ-10 program for the US Navy
BRIEF-Lockheed Martin successfully closes transaction to separate and combine IT and Technical Services businesses with Leidos
* Lockheed Martin successfully closes transaction to separate and combine IT and Technical Services businesses with Leidos Source text for Eikon:
* Leidos announces closing of the merger with Lockheed Martin's IS&GS business and election of three new directors
WASHINGTON, Aug 12 Lockheed Martin Corp has won a $490 million modification to a contract for the production of Aegis Weapon System MK-7 ship sets and associated equipment and services, the Pentagon said on Friday.
WASHINGTON, Aug 2 The U.S. Air Force on Tuesday declared an initial squadron of Lockheed Martin Corp F-35A fighter jets ready for combat, said General Herbert Carlisle, commander of Air Combat Command.
Exclusive - Japan to upgrade Patriot batteries for Olympics as North Korean missile threat grows: sources
TOKYO Japan is upgrading its Patriot PAC-3 missile defence system in time for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games, adding range and accuracy needed to intercept more advanced North Korean ballistic missiles, four sources with knowledge of the plan said.
* Decision follows successful June test of N.Korea Musudan rocket
|Boeing Co (BA.N)||$133.29||-0.85|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX.N)||$107.96||-0.04|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$116.76||-0.25|
|General Dynamics Corporation (GD.N)||$152.29||+0.14|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC.N)||$214.00||-0.50|
|Raytheon Company (RTN.N)||$141.07||-0.11|
|L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (LLL.N)||$146.78||-0.30|
|Textron Inc. (TXT.N)||$41.00||0.00|
|Textron Inc. (TXT_pa.N)||--||--|
|Textron Inc. (TXT_pb.N)||--||--|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Lockheed Martin Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.