Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT.N)
* VIX volatility index gives up nearly all gains from last week
May 22 U.S. stocks rose on Monday, boosted by technology shares and by defense companies, which rose after the United States and Saudi Arabia signed a multi-billion dollar arms deal.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.46 pct, S&P 0.48 pct, Nasdaq 0.69 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Saudis said to forge $6 billion lockheed deal for littoral ships - Bloomberg Source text : https://bloom.bg/2q2p7TJ Further company coverage:
DUBAI Jailed Bahraini rights activist Nabeel Rajab criticised U.S. President Donald Trump in a New York Times column on Wednesday for selling arms to his country and Saudi Arabia, citing of their human rights records.
BERLIN The German Air Force this month sent the U.S. military a written request for classified data on the Lockheed Martin Corp F-35 fighter jet as it gears up to replace its current fleet of fighter jets from 2025 to 2035.
* CPI Aerostructures Inc - on May 4, 2017 it made its first delivery to Lockheed Martin Company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Romania Air Force to receive F-16 Fighting Falcon Training System
WASHINGTON Lockheed Martin Corp is being awarded a $1.38 billion (1.07 billion pounds) defence contract for 130 F-35 Lightning II aircraft, the Pentagon said on Friday.
WASHINGTON Lockheed Martin Corp is being awarded a $1.38 billion defense contract for 130 F-35 Lightning II aircraft, the Pentagon said on Friday.
|Boeing Co (BA.N)||$183.67||+2.91|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX.N)||$121.66||+0.50|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$131.84||+0.44|
|General Dynamics Corporation (GD.N)||$197.75||+1.88|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC.N)||$249.45||-0.43|
|Raytheon Company (RTN.N)||$161.19||+0.91|
|Textron Inc. (TXT.N)||$46.78||+0.29|
|Textron Inc. (TXT_pa.N)||--||--|
|Textron Inc. (TXT_pb.N)||--||--|
|Rockwell Collins, Inc. (COL.N)||$103.74||+1.09|